Saturday, January 22, 2022

Underwater landscape fractal fantasies

 

I create this fractal underwater gardens or landscapes in order to inspire myself, with the selection of aquatic plants, the underwater light, vibrant contrast colors with the green and the combination of organic and Euclidean geometries, which can be seen below in the addition of cubes in the center of the plants agglomerate.



I could also call these creations "fractal infinite gardens" as the patterns repeat ad infinitum.

It is also a conceptual idea of roots as seen behind a glass, like I have shown in one of my Pothos propagation posts. Beauty above and below.

All digital art by Myriam Mahiques, personal archives. 2022.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just monochrome wild grasses as landscape design

  Seattle Waterfront is being renovated and this year, apart from completing public buildings, new landscape and hardscape design has been a...