Sunday, June 16, 2024

Just monochrome wild grasses as landscape design

 


Seattle Waterfront is being renovated and this year, apart from completing public buildings, new landscape and hardscape design has been added. I've been following up the renovation since the demolition of the old freeway in 2019.
This landscape design seems very interesting to me, in its Minimalism and the use of just monochrome wild grasses at the entrance of a building which I presume it's a restaurant. 
I am sharing these pictures to show the beauty of even the minimum use of species. The pictures belong to my personal archives, June 2024.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just monochrome wild grasses as landscape design

  Seattle Waterfront is being renovated and this year, apart from completing public buildings, new landscape and hardscape design has been a...