Saturday, June 26, 2021

Fantasy, imaginary, fractal landscapes

 

Being my field of research Fractal Urban Morphology, sometimes I like to create fantasy, imaginary, fractal 3D landscapes that are a source of inspiration for me. All images here belong to my own archives, please do not reproduce without permission. Software is Mandelbulb 3D. 
The first one, is a city intermingled with landscape and water.

This one I see green buildings with plants growing on the walls (vertical gardens), surrounded by channels. 

This one is more like a landscape drought, like the consequence of a wild fire or extensive droughts.

The jungle, a river and inland lakes.

Precipices with green landscape and rocks areas. The sea beyond.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just monochrome wild grasses as landscape design

  Seattle Waterfront is being renovated and this year, apart from completing public buildings, new landscape and hardscape design has been a...