Sunday, April 11, 2021

Arts incorporated to Landscape

 

Sometimes young artists feel free to create art in our local Central Park (Huntington Beach), but this time I was surprised to see the artist left the painting against a tree. Maybe as a way of promoting his art, or maybe to make us passers by to reflect about something. 
Regardless my opinion about the painting, I think this is an interesting idea, and I would encourage others to do the same. Of course then it has to be removed, but while the trees and plants are not damaged, it's a pacific way of communicating ideas.

Here's another artist who paints between trees, I could take pictures of him in action:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just monochrome wild grasses as landscape design

  Seattle Waterfront is being renovated and this year, apart from completing public buildings, new landscape and hardscape design has been a...